June 29, 2021
Join us for our June Book Club! This month, we’re reading Bad Advice: Or Why Celebrities, Politicians, and Activists Aren’t Your Best Source of Health Information by Paul Offit.
Here’s how you can join us:
- Read Bad Advice by Paul Offit
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information & to RSVP
- Join us on Tuesday, June 29 at 6 PM for a lively book club discussion. Location TBD (hopefully outdoors) with online attendance option as well!
- Earn 3.0 contact hours upon successful completion
1. There is no conflict of interest for any program planner or presenter involved with this activity.
2. For online attendees: Criteria for successful completion include attending 90% of the presentation and completing the attestation of attendance and evaluation within 24 hours. Upon successful completion, a CE certificate will be awarded via email for 1.25 contact hours.
3. This nursing CE activity is being provided by the Alaska Nurses Association (AaNA). Alaska Nurses Association is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.