The next issue of The Alaska Nurse magazine will focus on the immune system, and we want to hear from you!
The immune system is extremely complex, encompassing multiple organs and tissues and having a major impact on one’s overall health. In our next issue, we will focus on this amazing system and its related disorders, deficiencies, illnesses, and breakthroughs in care.
We’re looking for a wide variety of articles on the immune system. Here are a few ideas and examples:
- Autoimmune conditions on the rise
- Overview of the immune system
- History of vaccines
- Highlighting conditions such as Celiac Disease or Lupus
- Immunotherapies for Allergies
- Air pollution, Income, and Asthma
- How diet affects the immune system
- Environmental factors and the immune system
- Primary or acquired immunodeficiency
- The lymphatic system
- How to boost immunity
- Stress and immune response
- Aging and the immune system
- Literally anything else you want to write about!
You don’t have to be a great writer (or a writer at all). If you have a story to tell or topic of interest, I want to help you communicate it. Get in touch and share your idea with me!
Want to write an article? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know, then submit your article (and any photos) by July 25.
Feel free to reach out with questions, and please share our call for articles with friends, family, and colleagues!