Who We Are
The Alaska Nurses Association is a professional association and labor union dedicated to advancing and supporting the profession of nursing. Since 1953, we have dedicated our efforts to improving the healthcare system for all Alaskans.
We are member-driven. Our members collectively advocate for better working conditions, improve professional standards, and elevate the quality of healthcare for all Alaskans. Together, our voices rise to better serve our community.
Not a member? See how AaNA elevates your nursing career!
In the News
We are a member-driven community focused on elevating your voice.
Check out the latest AaNA news.
- NLC: Not a Good Fit For AlaskaThe Nurse Licensure Compact: A Bad Fit for Alaska At first pass, joining the Nurse Licensure …
- Holiday Helping Hands: Applications Open!‘Tis the season for Holiday Helping Hands! Through December 1st, we are accepting applications for our …
- Need Volunteer HoursThe annual 10th grade health screening project is underway. If you are a nurse interested in …
- Your Volunteering Makes a DifferenceThanks to our volunteers who help make these clinics possible. Check out the report on how …
- Get reimbursed for education $Providence nurses, take advantage of your education money to reimburse your educational expenses. This link will …
- 2023 AaNA Board of Directors and
Candidate BiographiesClick here to learn about your candidates: FINAL-Combined Bios-AaNA-Delegates 2023 AaNA Board of Directors and Labor …
Get involved in the community. From fun-filled community events to online continuing education courses, there’s many ways to get involved with the Alaska Nurses Association.
Have a look at our latest initiatives and use your voice to elevate nursing and healthcare for all Alaskans today.