Who We Are
The Alaska Nurses Association is a professional association and labor union dedicated to advancing and supporting the profession of nursing. Since 1953, we have dedicated our efforts to improving the healthcare system for all Alaskans.
We are member-driven. Our members collectively advocate for better working conditions, improve professional standards, and elevate the quality of healthcare for all Alaskans. Together, our voices rise to better serve our community.
Not a member? See how AaNA elevates your nursing career!
In the News
We are a member-driven community focused on elevating your voice.
Check out the latest AaNA news.
- 2023 AaNA Board of Directors and
Candidate BiographiesClick here to learn about your candidates: FINAL-Combined Bios-AaNA-Delegates 2023 AaNA Board of Directors and Labor …
- Looking for articles for the AK Nurse Magazine…
- Register for Trending Topics in Nursing 2023!Registration is open for Trending Topics in Nursing 2023! Save your spot at the only conference …
- Call for Nominations: AaNA Board, Labor Council & AFT DelegatesBecome a leader. Serve your association. Do more with your membership. The 2023 Board of Directors, …
- Be an Advocate: Join our Legislative CommitteeThe Alaska Legislature convenes this week, and so does the AaNA Legislative Committee! We invite you …
- Introducing Our New Website!Today we are excited to announce the launch of our new and very improved website! We’ve …
Get involved in the community. From fun-filled community events to online continuing education courses, there’s many ways to get involved with the Alaska Nurses Association.
Have a look at our latest initiatives and use your voice to elevate nursing and healthcare for all Alaskans today.