March 20, 2023
6:00 pm—8:00 pm
- See all our upcoming Continuing Education
Mindfulness for Stress Relief
Reduce anxiety, depression, stress, chronic pain and negative moods with the help of mindful awareness and compassion.
Mindfulness can benefit people who report a variety of conditions and concerns:
- Stress (incl. work, school, family, financial, etc.)
- Medical conditions (incl. heart disease, cancer, chronic pain, asthma, etc.)
- Psychological distress (incl. anxiety, panic, fatigue, insomnia, depression, etc.)
- General prevention & wellness
WHEN: Monday evenings for 8 weeks 03/27/23-05/15/23, plus one all day session on 05/06/23
TIME: 6:00 pm to 9:00pm
WHERE: Studio 505
505 W. Northern Lights Blvd. Anchorage, AK 99503
COST: $649.00 (Incl. practice manual, journal, audio recordings)
Earn up to 34 CEs!
Free orientation 03/20/23 6:00pm-8:00pm at Studio 505.
To register or for more information: http://www.akcfm.com or #907-770-6463
Criteria for successful completion: For each class, participants must attend 90% of activity and complete an evaluation to obtain CE credit.
This activity is jointly provided by Alaska Nurses Association and AK Center for Mindfulness, LLC.
Alaska Nurses Association is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.