Today we are excited to announce the launch of our new and very improved website! We’ve been working hard to create a website that’s informative and easier to navigate with a fresh look.
As you check out our website, you’ll notice we reorganized absolutely everything so you can better find what you’re looking for.
Take a look at:
- An advocacy section to learn how to create a better future for our profession
- ‘About’ learn more about our history, mission, and leadership team
- Our union page to get the latest news from your bargaining unit, check out your contract, and get the tools and resources you need
We added a ton of new content, too, including:
- An events area so you always know what’s coming up
- A Member Center that showcases what you’ll gain by joining AaNA
- The Alaska Nurse magazine hub, where you can read current & past issues
We’re totally ecstatic about all of these changes and we think you will be too. Special thanks to the The Vivere Design Team for making our website engaging, organized, and user-friendly.
There’s a lot to share with you and as always, we’d love to hear any feedback you have. Send your suggestions to Andrea Nutty at firstname.lastname@example.org.